Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ranch chicken wings


These are SO easy, SO yummy - and SO much cheaper when you make them at home!

24 chicken wings and/or drumettes (I found a "party pack" that had 12 of each)
2 envelopes Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix
1/3 c. butter/margarine, melted
1/4 c. Tabasco sauce (I used Smoked Chipotle Tabasco - really great flavor without so much heat.)
3 Tbsp. vinegar
paprika

Combine margarine/butter, Tabasco and vinegar. Dredge chicken in ranch mix; then dip in margarine/butter mix. Arrange on a cookie sheet (I would line it with foil and spray with cooking spray) and sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Turn over, then sprinkle again. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes more. Serve with bleu cheese dressing, if desired. (Doesn't really need it, though!)

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I am SO making this!! I'm gonna try it with chicken tenders and reduce the cook time. My mouth is watering!