Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta

2 cups cooked, diced chicken
6 oz deli ham, diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream
2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
cooked pasta

Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan until cheese is melted, smooth, and creamy. Serve over whatever pasta you like. I had bow ties; I've used penne, ziti, and spaghetti before. The flavor of this dish is incredible. An old college roommate of mine made it 7 years ago and I still make it all the time. Also, this is totally a dish that you can substitute fat free sour cream and fat free cream of chicken soup with, without compromising flavor. I usually use fat free sour cream. Enjoy!!

** Canadian bacon would also be good, instead of deli ham

1 comments:

Erin said...

Janette,

Thanks for posting on Marathon Mommies. I'm so excited that you want to participate in loving memory of our Beloved Prophet!

Erin