Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Filthy Wilma


I mentioned this on my blog, and thought that everyone should have the opportunity to have Filthy Wilma in their life. It's a family favorite!

Filthy Wilma

Crust:
1 1/4 cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cube butter (room temp) cubed

Mix the flour and butter together and add the nuts. Press into a 9x13 pan (sometimes I put it into two pie pans) and cook at 350 for 20 minutes. Cool completely.

1st Filling:

8 oz Cream Cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
3/4 tub of Cool Whip

Mix together and spread on the cooled crust

2nd filling:

1 small package instant chocolate pudding
1 small package instant vanilla pudding
2 1/2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla

Mix together and spread over the first filling. Top the whole thing off with the rest of the cool whip and sprinkle with some more chopped pecans.

6 comments:

Gary Church said...

The name alone makes me want to eat it! lol.

Rachel said...

I'm loving how yummy this recipe sounds- I'm going to make it for dinner tonight- the missionaries are coming over....

Gary Church said...

So, do you actually mix the vanilla and chocolate puddings together? Or layer them one on top of the other?

Kendra said...

You mix them together!
Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.
(I'm just being cheesey)

Rachel said...

I made this tonight and it was sooo yummy. I used pistachio pudding instead of chocolate though b/c its all I had. It turned out great. Thanks

Kendra said...

I've never tried it with any other kind of pudding. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to experiment.