Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's all in the presentation...

I have discovered this crinkle cutter from Bed Bath & Beyond. My daughter will eat cheese & more cheese & sometimes nothing else. I've given her apples before but she never ate them, she'd lick it & them put it down. So I cut them up using this & she ate them even before she touched the cheese! I don't know if it's because they looked like fries so she tried them, all that matters is that she ate them & it wasn't a one time occasion either. If you've got a picky eater try one of these, it's less that $3 & it worked for me.

2 comments:

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Love the blog. I stumbled upon this today and enjoyed browsing it immensely! I love to cook so this is definitely my cup of tea. :) Thanks for sharing all that you share and keep it up! I have bookmarked your blog so that I can visit often.

Arielle

Gary Church said...

Arielle, thank you so much and you are welcome to join the blog. If you leave your email address, I'll send you an invite. OR, you can send your email address to peanut@gfsi.net.