Monday, October 29, 2007

Gooey Peanut Butter S'more Brownies


I made these the other day for fun. My intention was to give half the pan to my pregger friend, Laura. However, my "intentions" ended up as just that. My boys ate the whole pan and now I'll just have to make more...oh darn! LOL Seriously, my photo does not do these fellows justice!


Here ya go:


1 box brownie mix

1 jar marshmallow cream

1 cup creamy chocolate frosting

1 cup creamy peanut butter


1. prepare brownie mix according to package directions.

2. spread marshmallow cream evenly over cooled brownies.

3. in small micro-safe bowl, micro frosting on high 30 seconds, or until melted & smooth. repeat with peanut butter.

4. pour melted frosting, then melted peanut butter over marshmallow cream & swirl with butter knife to marble. let cool completely!


I HIGHLY recommend a LARGE glass of milk with these rich little daddies! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

Can I get a calorie count on these? Holy smokes ... they look so good! I can actually feel myself getting fatter just looking at them!! lol. Gotta try 'em!

lyn said...

My Diet Rule: Nothing has calories, if eaten with friends. So make some and invite me over...lol.