Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Chicken Fiesta Soup


1 can chicken stock
1 small can diced green chiles
1 can of corn
1 can of black beans
1 can of dark red kidney beans (or any bean that you really like)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 12oz can of white chicken breast or 1 large chicken breast
1 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp cumin

Dump everything into a pot (including all the liquids from the cans). Cook on medium heat until it comes to slow boil (about 30-40 minutes) and voila you are ready to eat. Serve with sour cream, chips and cheese.

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

Rachel, I just made this and threw it all in the crock pot with frozen chicken breats. It is smelling so dang good!! I don't have cumin ... hopefully it still tastes good. SO EASY!

Gary Church said...

Still delicious without the cumin! I also wisked in a can of refried beans at the end ... to thicken it a little and poured it over a bowl of crushed tortilla chips. This is so good, Rachel!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Glad you liked it. It's one of my favorites and it is super easy. I'm a BIG fan of cumin, but I've never tried without. Glad to hear it still works. Is it bad that it's 7:00 and I'm now hungry for this soup? :)