Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pizza Rolls

So we moved last week and this was part of our "last meal" in other words making something from whatever is left in the fridge. It turned out pretty good...

Ingredients
Refrigerator Crescent rolls
4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
Pepperoni
Parmesan cheese

Pizza sauce for dipping

Preheat oven. Lay out the dough, spread cream cheese on it, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, lay about 4 pepperoni's on it, roll up into crescent rolls. Bake for the amount of time on the crescent roll package or until it looks done. Dip in pizza sauce.

4 comments:

Gary Church said...

This is awesome. Did you ever make the pepperoni omelet you were talking about making? lol.

Becky said...

You've combined two of my kiddos favorite fun meals, pigs in a blanket and pizza. Brilliant! I'll use mozzerella cheese, little mini pizza rolls, yum.

Meagan said...

Okay I was a little nervous about using cream cheese with the pizza flavors because normally I use ricotta. However, I tried these for lunch yesterday and they were a hit! So quick and easy and oh so yummy! Thanks!

Kendra said...

Yay I'm glad people liked them!!! And no I never did make the pepperoni omelets... I made these instead and served them with scrambled eggs! ha ha