Sunday, December 16, 2007

Easy Snickerdoodles

Okay, I know everyone probably has a snickerdoodle recipe, but you should try this one out. I made a bunch for some friends and have been receiving multiple emails asking for the recipe. I am sure they think that I have some super secret ingredient and I am sure they are surprised to discover that it is just a cake mix! I loved making these for everyone because they were so easy and made a lot! (By the way, I forgot to flatten the cookies, but they were still great!)


Ingredients:
 3 T sugar
 1 t ground cinnamon
 1 box yellow cake mix
 2 eggs
 1/4 C oil

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Grease cookie sheet, if needed.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
4. Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large bowl; stir until thoroughly blended. (If there is still some dry cake mix left after stirring, you may need to add just enough oil to make it moist. It will be thicker so that you can form balls.)
5. Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
6. Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
7. Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
8. Flatten cookies with bottom of glass.
9. Bake 9-11 minutes.

0 comments: