Thursday, March 6, 2008

chocolate chip pudding cake

This cake is to die for. It is so easy to make. And SO moist. And it doesn't even need frosting. And I made one on Tuesday night and the whole thing is gone already. (Apparently it makes a great breakfast for husbands, too.) And did I mention it is REALLY good? [And apparently I don't have a picture. I took one. But my battery died. Apparently BEFORE the picture was taken. Oops. You'll just have to trust me that this cake is worth making.]

1 french vanilla cake mix
1 sm instant french vanilla pudding mix
¾ cup water
2 eggs
½ cup oil
1 cup sour cream
1 c + ½ c. chocolate chips

Mix first five ingredients at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Then stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle ½ cup chocolate chips on top. Bake @ 350 for 30-35 minutes.

[you can really use any combination of cake mix/pudding mix/chips that you want.]

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, Janette. Will you use your power and send me an email? I have a question about the blog layout...