Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Hiney

So...I'm not a cook, but I do have a recipe that I love and want everyone to know about. This one is NOT for dinner (please forgive me). It is used to prevent and treat diaper rash. The one time I had to use it to get rid of a rash, the redness and little blisters were completely gone within 24 hours. And, it's totally safe to use every time you change your darling one's dipey. I don't like A&D Ointment because babies should smell like lavender or something, not medicine. This stuff doesn't smell at all.
Just mix the Vaseline with the Corn Starch until it gets thick. I don't measure, but it would probably be something like 1 tsp. Corn Starch for every 3 Tbs. of Vaseline. I just scoop out a big spoonful of Vaseline, spread it out on a paper plate and sprinkle Corn Starch over it. It's very messy and you have to mix it well, but the result is worth its weight in gold. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

Claire,

I love that when you FINALLY get around to contributing ... it's not even an edible recipe. You're killing me.

I'm off to make myself a nice bowl of Happy Hiney. lol.

J