Monday, September 15, 2008

Grilled Roast Beef Sandwich

leftover pot roast
2 slices whatever cheese you like
2 slices bread

Make a sandwich, placing a slice of cheese on both pieces of bread. Place the roast beef, brisket, whatever in between the cheese. Butter both sides and grill for about 2-3 minutes on either side.

*I had made a huge roast in the crock pot and I cooked it with homemade salsa for tacos. I used that leftover meat with 2 pieces of pepper jack cheese for my sandwich ... it was SO GOOD!! The picture doesn't make it look as appetizing as it really is!! It's a great way to use up leftover roast!

1 comments:

outdoorgriller said...

That looks great I always enjoy a Arbees andwich but if you wanted more explanatory tips on how to grill the beef then you can visit http://www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com