Tuesday, January 6, 2009

pepperoni bread

So easy. Fun to dip. Kids love it.



Pepperoni Bread

1 loaf bread dough, thawed if frozen (I buy a package of frozen dough from Kroger. It has 5 loaves for a couple bucks. And it tastes yummy.)

After dough is thawed, spread on cookie sheet into a rectangle.

Combine:
1 egg
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp basil
1 tsp garlic salt
little bit of water

Brush half of egg mixture onto dough. Put sliced pepperoni down center of dough. Sprinkle with cheese (about 1 cup). Fold dough in thirds, turn over and brush with remaining egg mixture.

Bake at 375 for 25 minutes. Slice and serve with marina sauce as a dip.

3 comments:

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Janice, Mmmmmm....I am so hungry and this pepperoni bread looks delicious! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my new vases. I can't believe you don't have a Hobby Lobby! That would be excruciating!! Kristen

Lorie said...

Oh! My mother in law makes something just like this! I love it!

Sara said...

This looks like a fun and easy dish!