Monday, March 23, 2009

Warm Pasta Salad

I know...I never have pictures. But, I've made this pasta salad twice this week and just can't get enough of it...so yummy and so easy to put together- ready to eat in about 20 minutes. On top of that, its pretty healthy and vegetarian!

12 oz. pasta (I always use Barilla Plus- yum)
1/4 red onion, finely diced
2 tsp. saute spice (equal parts salt, pepper, and garlic powder)
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
2/3 c. Creamy Caesar dressing
4 Tbs. Basil Pesto (I use Classico brand)
Veggies of your choosing (I used one squash, one zucchini, and lots of broccoli)

Cook pasta and cut up onions and veggies. Drain pasta and slightly cook veggies til desired tenderness. Mix all ingredients together- add veggies last and mix. Enjoy!

1 comments:

DebMc said...

This sounds good. I make homemade pesto in the summer when my basil is fresh. This would be a great place to use it.