Friday, November 7, 2008

One Egg Pancake

This is great if you don't want to make 30 pancakes and deal with all the mess- just make it in one saucepan. You can substitute whole wheat flour for this as well and its just as good. I eat it with some raspberry fruit spread (try Smucker's Simply Fruit Spreads for a very healthy alternative to syrup and some vanilla yogurt for topping).

1 egg, beaten
3 Tbs. flour
4 Tbs. milk
1 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. baking powder
dash salt
Cinnamon (optional, but it soooo good)

Mix all ingredients together and pour in buttered/sprayed saucepan. Wait till the edges look done, and then flip and cook on other side. This makes a really BIG pancake.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am going to make this!!! My daughter loves whole wheat pancakes, but I hate making like 10 of them just for her! This will be perfect!

Thank you!

GraficWorld said...

Hi!Beautiful graphics on your blog!

Unknown said...

Very handy! Much better than the normal recipes I use. :)