Monday, January 21, 2008

Curried Chicken Wings

I just found this on another blog. I haven't tried it yet, but you can bet I will. I'll probably replace the wings with breasts or tenders. Matter of preference.

Ingredients
1 cup honey
2/3 cup Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
4 teaspoons curry powder
2-1/2 lbs. chicken wings

Directions
In a small saucepan, combine honey, mustard, butter and curry powder; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Arrange chicken in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; drizzle with honey mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 30 minutes longer; turn after 15 minutes.

2 comments:

mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gary Church said...

Thanks Mary, I'll send you an invite. Again, it will come in your email box from Janette. If you don't see it ... check your junk mail box. Thanks!